• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy suspended 10 games

YoungPanthers89

I dont think many people on here really understand what type of damage a top-5 DE, in his prime, well-rested while brewing and stewing over having his pride and brand tarnished over a year and a half can unleash when the reigns are taken off.

Oher better put a circle around Thanksgiving and better not be thinking anout pumpkin pie until after the game is over.

Here is why the NFL is a hypocritical fuging league ran by the grimiest commissioner on the planet.

They like to hoot and holler about how domestic violence is awful and have those stupid commercials where nobody can speak about it because it's tough. They suspend guys indefinitely on the BS exempt list for it until they come up with the actual non-paid suspension length. They act like they give two-fugs about players wives and girlfriends and how they are treated, and then what do they do??

They deliberately schedule Hardy's first game back against the Panthers on a nationally televised thanksgiving family fuging holiday because it'll make for some great TV.

This poo right here is why fug Goodell. You hypocritical POS.

You saw him do it? Hmm... Didn't see you testify at the trial.

The judge saw the photos, and found him guilty.

The NFL saw the photos, and suspended him 10 games.

Did you not even read the NFL statement? The photos showed bruises and marks on Nicole's body. He beat her.

I cannot help but wonder if hardy was a gay man and the vitcim was a male would hardy suffer this much??? Hell no! stop making females into special little brittle snowflakes.. I'm really sick of it. I don't care if you think i'm misogynistic.

You're being dramatic. How many fights have you been in where you beat somebody severely and they were still able to get up under their own power?

Difference between beating a dude and a woman. That's why Assault on a Female is an escalated charge in NC and Assault on a Male is something that doesn't exist.

the punishment doesn't fit the crime. no one would argue that he was wrong but being suspended almost 2 years. its ridiculous

He hasn't been suspended a single game until now. He voluntarily placed himself on the exempt list last year & was paid $13,000,000. That's not a suspension.

the punishment doesn't fit the crime. no one would argue that he was wrong but being suspended almost 2 years. its ridiculous

Maybe if he'd been honest with everyone from the start instead of lying and covering up, he'd be well over and done with his suspension and getting ready to play right now.

Wait, no, you're right... my bad.

POOR POOR GREG HARDY THE VICTIM.

I cannot help but wonder if hardy was a gay man and the vitcim was a male would hardy suffer this much??? Hell no! stop making females into special little brittle snowflakes.. I'm really sick of it. I don't care if you think i'm misogynistic.

Or... Or...

Stop beating the hell out of defenseless persons.

So much for the rejoicing over getting a thanksgiving day game lol

Just another chance for Roger to profit off a story.

I'm sure we can expect an endless wave come thanksgiving of how many games Greg was supposed to serve all over the air waves with a Goodell cameo interview on "accountability" and "progress" or " equality" or whatever other power word he can toss out to put himself in the "progressive" spotlight.

Archived