• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some teams think Randy Gregory will slip to the late first round

@bobbyagnese

I like him a lot, but supposedly on one of his latest team visits he weighed less than 230 lbs.

Now maybe he's one of these types that puts on and maintains weight easy and drops it just as fast, but that kind of size drop is kinda scary. 

But dang he's a special pass rusher.

When he stopped the pot, he lost more LBs. 220 LBs there's some kickers bigger than that.

He can add weight, frame is there for 255ish LBs. House could do it no problem. A super strong 255 lb man can hold his own against a strong 315 OLman. I still question if all gos well, even then he's can be a 4-3 DE. I feel he's a 98.9% OLB in a 3-4.

To be anything more than a part time pass rusher in a 4-3 he needs to add 30 pounds which will take a year or two then he needs to learn how to play at that weight. So I don't think he's making a real impact until probably year 3. That doesn't even go into his weed problem and the reported "excuse-for-everything" attitude he has which probably won't fly in our locker room. I don't want him at all.

Here is what people need to do.  As soon as they read "character concerns", "arrested", "failed drug test," or something of that nature, go ahead and scratch that player from your board and forget about them.  There is no sense discussing them.

Archived