• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy making new friends

ladypanther

I know that you're trying to be funny, but nope. I've always believed that you can talk things out 90 something percent of the time. Children are just little people who need direction. Corporal punishment is largely unnecessary, if necessary at all. I am more Dr. Spock than Adrian Peterson.

I watched Full House, too.

Though I do agree corporal punishment is unnecessary.

Nice picture.  I like to see what my money (for doing nothing) was spent on.

I want to propose that my boss puts me on the Commissioner's list until they figure out who took that stapler. 

The wholly unrealistic late 80s, early 90s sitcom where problems were solved by "daddy talks" in about 20 minutes.

I always thought that show would have been better if he just physically attacked his little girls. High five!

Yeah, why shouldn't there be undying love and fan-hood for a guy who utterly disrespected his position, his team, and stole $13 million?

He didn't exactly steal money as opposed to the NFL not knowing how to handle this case. I am not asking that people have undying love for him. Are people going chase him around until he dies for any bad news? He's no longer a Panther, let it go.

Archived