• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shoutout to the Falcons..

Lilsmitty09

So yesterday while watching what was a rather boring draft, the Falcons were "on the clock" and I decided to have some fun. I got on twitter and decided to make a post, which you can see below:

PART_1430444453027_Screenshot_2015-04-30

While I hardly ever tweet, my phone started blowing up with Twitter notifications and in my own way, this kind of went "viral" and fast. And then all of a sudden after hundreds of retweets, I got one comment that grabbed my attention...

PART_1430509785606_PART_1430444858207_VZ

I checked out their profile for a verified check, and sure enough it was verified! So I messaged them, they gave me a link and instructions to follow, and now long story short, here I am waiting for a FREE custom pair of Q25 headphones that were modeled at the NFL draft. I will be receiving one of these, in panther colors: http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/noise_cancelling_headphones/quietcomfort_25/index.jsp&perfsourceid=K8031425&src=K8031425

So...I make fun of the Falcons, and end up with a free customized $300 pair of headphones.

How do I feel about you ask?

buddyron.0.gif

Thanks Atlanta!

*******UPDATE*******

Today, two weeks later, I finally received my custom Panther Q25s! Here is a pic below:

20150514_173256_zps344a35be.jpg

Archived