• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman is quietly putting together a better draft than last year.

Jeremy Igo

Ajayi might be irrevocably damaged. May not get 3 years out of the guy. IDK, because I ain't a doctor, but I'm just saying

He's a beast as a RB and can catch the ball. If he only had 3 years I'd pull the trigger on a late 5th. And who knows....maybe he can play the game for more than just a handful of years.

Mentioned in a previous thread that I thought Gettleman was taking fewer picks deliberately because he didn't think nine rookies could make the roster and he wanted every pick to make an impact.

The Seahawks are actually doing the same thing, and have said as much.

Lets get this thing wrapped up early, I have a sixer of coors in the cooler that won't drink themselves. - Dave Gettleman 

That's been my thought since yesterday too. I honestly think he isn't very impressed with this draft overall so he is trying to get what he deems to be the can't miss players he could realistically get this year...given that we drafted so late in a weak draft....

I just don't think Gettleman was that happy with this draft overall, and he even said in his presser that they expected some of the Jrs. to come out but they ended up staying which hurt this draft...oh those little clues...Gman sure isn't Hurney/Fox.

Archived