• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UDFA Brandon Wegher - Highlights

I don't see reaves making the team with all of the RBs added this offseason.

With Stewart, Fozzy, Tillman, Artis-Payne and this kid? I don't either. But pass protection is a must so I'm not sure who out of the bottom of the roster is better at what. Lot's opf nice position competitions at camp this year.

If you had a brother you didn't get into fistfights with, you're probably the exception.

Heck, my sisters used to start fights.

Me and My Sister had Knock Out Drag Out fights, and she is 2 years Younger than me. I have a scar still on my left leg from the needle nose plyers she threw at me and stuck my in the back of my knee.

Me and My Sister had Knock Out Drag Out fights, and she is 2 years Younger than me. I have a scar still on my left leg from the needle nose plyers she threw at me and stuck my in the back of my knee.

My older sister hurled a full bottle of Mrs Butterworth's syrup (the glass bottle) across the room at me one Sunday morning when we were teenagers.  She damn near took my head off.

She'd get along with mine.

My sister clocked my brother in the head from behind with one of those super sized pipe wrenches.  Knocked him clean out.

She was only five years old.  I was surprised she could even lift the thing.

Had she been older and actually able to put any force behind it, I likely wouldn't have had a brother.

(of course you wanna believe if she were older, she'd have had more sense)

I need to clarify one thing with you guys here: Are you the older brother or the younger brother?

If you're the younger brother, then you're probably a good person who had to put up with a lot of garbage.

If you're the older brother, you're likely an a--hole.

Which are you ??????

This kid must have a good chance of sticking ,

as long as we don't try to put him on the practice squad [Pats}

Grown ass adult brothers should be beyond fighting.  That being said, no one is perfect.  Testosterone and/or booze makes for stupidity sometimes. 

The kid didn't look like Forrest Gump to me. Actually he put me in the mind of a mini Bus. 

If he can block (which he probably can, knowing Gman), I wouldn't count him out. He is a sleeper for sure.

Archived