• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many true, lifelong Panthers fans are actually out there?

SIGCHI222

21 years old.

i won a panthers football in 1st grade for being good

Watched the panthers in the superbowl a year later, made the conection between the logo on the ball abd the team playing.

Panthers fan ever since. I cant help that im young, but ill be a panthers fan for life. You old guys arent gunna be around forever. Hand the baton off

Yep, and as you can see I've had an account since '08 and I used to make some really dumb posts back then as a 12 year old. I've been lurking for a while but I feel its about time I start putting in some input.

you should try harder to make stupid posts.

Works for me.

Fan since the inaugural season in 95, when I was 12 (turning 32 on Saturday). Living in Kansas City, I was never a fan of any local teams except the Royals, so the Panthers are my first and only NFL loyalty.

27 years old. I only started watching football in the year 2000. My dad was a Redskin fan before the Panthers came around. I was lucky to bypass that. My older brother, who is in his 30s, is still a Skins fan today. I was never a fan of another team.

I'll be 29 this coming July and the Panthers are the only team I've ever claimed. I was born in Presbyterian Hospital in 1986 and my parents had a house off Johnston Rd (before it extended all the way to Ballantyne).

Before the Panthers the only team I was into was the Charlotte Hornets. My dad grew up a Falcons fan. I watched the 49ers/Chargers super bowl before our first season. My dad pulled for the 9ers so I did too.

I used to say I was a Niners fan because Joe Montana and Rice were the best combo I'd ever seen...but I've come to realize I was more of a fan of that combo and those people than I was of the Niners.

I can relate this. I always kept tabs on the Panthers because they were the local team, but I got hooked on the Titans when Steve McNair and Eddie George were playing. I really latched on to them after Super Bowl 34. I was really pulling for those two on that final drive.

But then in 2003, some no-name quarterback came in the 3rd quarter and made the Panthers fun to watch. Eventually McNair and George went their separate ways and I was old enough to appreciate more of the game besides a few offensive players. Been on this roller coaster life of being a Panthers fan ever since.

I was living in Greer, South Carolina at the time and was so excited because I didn't care for the Falcons. Have always had roots in Charleston and years after moving back was finally able to acquire a PSL.

Best belated 10th bday present ever.

When I was a kid my favorite player was Jerry Rice and as a result was a 49ers fan up until the team was anmounced. Now I can't stand the 49ers! lol

Archived