• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Healthy, Confident

Jeremy Igo

Igo as an independent Huddle-reporter with a cult following:

Cam Newton leaves practice and flashes a peace sign, looks healthy as ever. Good things could be coming this season. 

Igo go as a BSPN reporter:

Cam leaves practice and flashes a peace sign while leaving practice, which is half of flipping the bird when you think about it, so Cam hates the fans and the media. 

Don't join the dark side Jeremy. I've got $4.99 a month to keep you here indefinitely. 

• Pie 4

The only two MAJOR worries I have about this team right now are named Ron Rivera and Mike Shula.

Is Ron going to continue to settle for FG's again this year?  Or is he finally going to have the courage to take advantage of the special tools his offensive players make available to him?

And will Mike Shula have an Awakening?  Will he see Healthy Cam, Healthy Thor, Healthy Benji, Healthy Stew, and Baby Funch and CAP and understand what he has available to him?  Its right there in front of him?  Will he see it?  Or is the Shula Way too ingrained in him?

• Pie 4

I'm so glad I found the huddle. This is REAL reporting. I get more info here than I do anywhere else. Us Panther fans are lucky to have you Igo! Your pictures are orgasmic (panthers and kittens) and when you do write an article, I make sure to stop whatever I am doing and read the entire thing without being distracted (which is rare for me). You also know what you're talking about, almost as if you are from the future (IE - this random kid named Philly Brown)

Long story short, keep up the great work and much more articles would be awesome!

• Pie 2

There was a period of time last season when Newton looked neither healthy nor confident.

A whole lot of us were worried that he was getting his confidence beaten out of him by all the hits and pressures that our unfortunately put together offensive line was allowing him.

But then the late season changes to the OL came. and all of a sudden it looked like the light was turning on again.

If he can go into this season with that same kind of feeling, I will be an extremely happy camper.

Besides being healthy, Ace Boogie has completely finished classes, which I'm sure was taxing splitting time between OTA/ Training Camp and Auburn. He will be able to get familiar with his receiving corps as well as run without pain. NFL watch out!