• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Agrees to 5 year contract extension worth 103 million.

The highest three players on GS roster are...wait for it...

Andre Iguadola (bench)

David Lee (bench)

Andrew Bogut (slow and one dimensional)

Do you honestly think there is a chance that Curry doesn't get a max extension when the time comes? I understand you guys have dreams of the kid playing in Charlotte because he's responded with "sure I've thought about it, how could I not?" when asked about playing in Charlotte by local Charlotte reporters while playing the Bobcats (now Hornets), but you guys put an awful lot of stock into that crap. 

I'm not gonna drift this awesome news thread with Steph Curry news. Go to the NBA forum if you'd like to talk more about that. 

​Two things:

1. You brought up Steph Curry in this thread, so why are you surprised when people comment on that...in a Carolina Sports forum...where there are many Hornets fans...

2. Your Golden State homerism is obnoxious and what makes it worse is that you get off on the fact that our areas best talent was drafted by your team. You and yours posting Golden State threads in the "Charlotte Hornets" forum is borderline troll behavior, which I find odd coming from a mod.

The messed up part is that I really enjoy most of your posts, but the Golden State stuff makes me cringe, especially the "stir the pot" posts about Curry. We get it, your team is great; they are having a wonderful year: but at this point, although I would love Curry to come to the Hornets, I would rather just see him on any other team than Golden State, if not for any other reason than to reduce the bandwagon Golden State crap on these forums.

Cheers.

​Two things:

1. You brought up Steph Curry in this thread, so why are you surprised when people comment on that...in a Carolina Sports forum...where there are many Hornets fans...

2. Your Golden State homerism is obnoxious and what makes it worse is that you get off on the fact that our areas best talent was drafted by your team. You and yours posting Golden State threads in the "Charlotte Hornets" forum is borderline troll behavior, which I find odd coming from a mod.

The messed up part is that I really enjoy most of your posts, but the Golden State stuff makes me cringe, especially the "stir the pot" posts about Curry. We get it, your team is great; they are having a wonderful year: but at this point, although I would love Curry to come to the Hornets, I would rather just see him on any other team than Golden State, if not for any other reason than to reduce the bandwagon Golden State crap on these forums.

Cheers.

Will gladly reply to this. 

In the NBA forum. 

So how does this affect our cap space THIS yr. He already counts for almost 15M. If he gets 20m a yr that includes this yr. Where is that extra 5 coming from or is the cap hit and not the actual money backloaded?

So how does this affect our cap space THIS yr. He already counts for almost 15M. If he gets 20m a yr that includes this yr. Where is that extra 5 coming from or is the cap hit and not the actual money backloaded?

​Incorrect, his deal will start next year.  

Archived