• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers opened up an additional day for media, which came as a nice surprise this morning. So I rearranged my schedule and headed to Biggs Camera for my gear. Those guys are so awesome they are providing me with equipment this season so that I can bring these images to you. Having them in my corner this year is a load off my mind in terms of equipment. So make sure you show them some love if you are in Charlotte and in need of camera gear or prints. They are good people. 

Charles Johnson was showing off some nice kicks and a new haircut today. 

panthersotas-1.thumb.jpg.64129e3ccdf98e3

Kelvin Benjamin and Bene Benwikere again were limited in their practice involvement. I spoke to Bene after practice. He is feeling good and should return as soon as tomorrow possibly. After practice coach Rivera mentioned Kelvin also may return. 

panthersotas-3.thumb.jpg.3b8d2af85ff3953

Just because Kelvin is limited in team drills doesn't mean he is taking it easy. He spent a lot of time with the ball machine, catching pass after pass. He seems more aggravated by not being able to participate on the field than by a nagging hamstring......  

View full article

Edited by Jeremy Igo
  • Pie 7

I'm glad our first round pick is here getting up to speed and learning the system....

oh wait. :/

And oher you better freaking get it together. We are huddle, we are not afraid to crucify an offensive tackle.

Thank you for the coverage!!

• Pie 2

I'm glad our first round pick is here getting up to speed and learning the system....

oh wait. :/

And oher you better freaking get it together. We are huddle, we are not afraid to crucify an offensive tackle.

Thank you for the coverage!!

​Rules wont allow our 1st rounder to be here.  He aint beachin it up somewhere.  Hes still in school, but by all means continue your witch hunt.

• Pie 7