• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell "Golden Calf of Bristol" Wilson

SCP

That's my point. Religion aside, the dude talks out of both sides of his mouth and is put on this pedestal. He just grinds my gears man. He must have a direct line with God though because some of those floating rainbow passes he throws should have been picked of 20 times. And the dude fumbled the ball 11 times last year and it bounced back to him 11 times. Who knows, maybe the douche does have an open line with the big man.

the horseshoe will eventually find its way out of his ass, like it did for the Falcons in recent years

If Wilson means what he says, then good for him and I'm praying God helps them do what they've promised Him. 

If he's lying, the I hope God publically exposes his guilt to humble him.

This isnt a promise someone makes for publicity. It's a commitment that I learned first hand God takes very seriously. 

I know none of that will make me popular. But if Wilson wants to put Christ's name out there on such a huge stage, he needs to understand that Christ will hold him accountable to his commitment.

If Wilson means what he says, then good for him and I'm praying God helps them do what they've promised Him. 

If he's lying, the I hope God publically exposes his guilt to humble him.

This isnt a promise someone makes for publicity. It's a commitment that I learned first hand God takes very seriously. 

I know none of that will make me popular. But if Wilson wants to put Christ's name out there on such a huge stage, he needs to understand that Christ will hold him accountable to his commitment.

Being popular is overrated......lol!

He's already ignoring his religion by getting divorced. I'd have no problem with what RW has done if he'd just own up to it. But this whole "now that I'm famous and have all these hot chicks after me God told me to dump my busted wife and get the hottest piece of ass I can find" is just LOL

Really? Deciding who to marry is probably the biggest decision a person can make. How could you not (if you're a Christian) spend time in prayer about it? 

Russell Wilson doesn't mean that he heard an audible voice. 999 times out of a thousand when a Christian says that heard God speak it wasnt an audible voice.

I pray for guidance on every major decision.

And as much as I believe that God does indeed provide guidance, the majority of the time when I see Christians saying God told them to do something, what they really mean is one of two things:

"Don't hold me accountable for my choices. Blame God."

or...

"You can't question any part of my decision because it's what God told me to do."

One of the more frequent uses I've seen is in breakups, i.e. "God told me to break up with you and date this other girl". Yeah...Sure he did.

I have zero respect for Christians who try to avoid responsibility or make their decisions unassailable by attributing them to God.

"I prayed about it." Great.

"God told me to do it." Yeah, right.

Archived