• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapsheet - Torn ACL for Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

I agree with Max Henson. He had a great camp. I feel for the young man who obviously had put in the work. I think he was going to have a monster year. It is very sad.

If our oline holds up, and we have a run game, we can still be a very good team. If one door closes, look for another to open.

The Panthers can still win it.

Get well KB

im going to take the positive approach to this. 

We still have a healthy cam newton, a healthy Stewart, a line that doesn't have chandler or bell starting and Greg Olsen. 

When we started the season last year we had a banged up Cam, a horrible oline, deangello as our primary back and our whole passing game hinged on a "raw" rookie

we still won the division and a playoff game. We are in the same boat as last year in needing a receiver to step up. Hopefully funchess can learn on the job quick. 

my interest in the NFL has declined over the past few years, especially since the early days of the fox era, but this poo may be the end it. not even trying to be a drama queen, when i saw this i just thought "same old panthers". months of hype came crashing down to nothing in one practice... i need to find a new, less annoying hobby, like pottery, bird watching or some poo.

sorry, but i'm just too used to this happening as a panther fan. just when you think we are heading into a great season, poo like this happens.

same old story.

when has this ever happened? i can't recall a single training camp injury this devastating. we've had some early season injuries (smitty 04 comes to mind) and sure we lost TD in training camp but he was just starting to come into who we now know him to be. this stands alone. i don't get the non-sense "curse" talk.

wrong, he was #2 after cam. klein, mayo are much better than brown, Bresin. Cap, flesh same stew. The talent drop off is huge.

Dex be a man and start a trade for shortly thread. He said today he wants to be at home....... true story.

was that english?

Archived