• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapsheet - Torn ACL for Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

the same people calling for everyone to calm down are the same people that will blame KBs injury when the offense sputters during the season. never good when a guy gets carted off after a no contact injury

Joe Person @josephperson 3m3 minutes ago

#Panthers seem to have 3 options: Sign vet from slim FA pickings, try to speed up Funchess development and/or lean heavily on Olsen/Dickson.

6 retweets 

Joe Person @josephperson 4m4 minutes ago

My analysis flushing each of those options out should be posted momentarily.

Ummmm... "flushing" really?  Yeah... that might be a good way to describe our WR options right now.  I'm trying to stay positive, but that Person tweet just made me laugh... a bit of a Freudian slip there Joe?

the same people calling for everyone to calm down are the same people that will blame KBs injury when the offense sputters during the season. never good when a guy gets carted off after a no contact injury

But at least there will be proof that the offense is sputtering at that point.  Would absolutely rather have him on the field, but plenty of time to adjust.

We really had TOO MUCH riding on KB to begin with, you really dont notice it till something eventually happens. The Gap between him and the other receivers on the team is just to big and we have done nothing shortin it, just gotta hope someone steps their game up

More tweets on WR options:

Tar Heel @UNCisFamily
@jjones9 @rick_bonnell so what are the options at WR? Can we make a trade? Any disgruntled WRs who want off their current teams?

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 4m4 minutes ago

Joe's story on that will be up soonish

@CarolinaHuddle plenty of WRs still not signed. Ours can step up and we can sign one of the free agents for 3rd or 4th string IF we need to

Jeremy Igo @CarolinaHuddle 6m6 minutes ago

Panthers were going to have to cut a quality wideout. No need to sign any now.

Jeremy Igo @CarolinaHuddle 15m15 minutes ago

About the Reggie Wayne talk.... I just don't see it anywhere near happening.

Jeremy Igo @CarolinaHuddle 4m4 minutes ago

He isn't signed anywhere for a reason.

@sdanner52 @CarolinaHuddle do you think we are just gonna stick with what we've got?

Jeremy Igo @CarolinaHuddle 6m6 minutes ago

I don't think anyone available as of now is any better than the 6 guys they have already as keepers.

Archived