• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Answer is on the Roster

Jeremy Igo

On 8/20/2015 at 9:02 AM, Snake said:

We have a better WR core than last year at this time.  Ginn,Funchess,  Brown, Cotchery, Byrd, and Bersin are a legit unit.  He'll almost no team has two #1 WRs.  The Panthers were going to run the ball and play D anyway so long as we keep or D intact we are good. 

Called it...

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

Any advice for them on the loss of Tillman? This concerns me. Already hurting at corner. Is the answer on the roster? lol!

McClain looked really good yesterday.  I'm not as worried as I normally would have been with this news re: Peanut. 

27 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

Any advice for them on the loss of Tillman? This concerns me. Already hurting at corner. Is the answer on the roster? lol!

We'll have to trust in our coaching on this one...Considering McClain was playing instead of Young...I think that says everything we need to know about our roster lol

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

McClain looked really good yesterday.  I'm not as worried as I normally would have been with this news re: Peanut. 

Is it possible that McClain can be better than Peanut on a partially torn ACL? I think so. I love Peanut and what he brings and if he were healthy then obviously this would be a non-question, but I have to believe that a guy who (although not really experienced) is better suited to run, jump and cut. If nothing else maybe teams try to go at McClain and he rises to the occasion or our staff can use that to our advantage.

On 8/21/2015 at 3:19 AM, CPantherKing said:

A hard nosed running attack with play action passing will not be competitive in the NFL today. A team needs a passing attack that can put up 14 points quickly through the air early or late in a game to be competitive with the best teams in the NFL.

The rules greatly favor an offense that passes more than 55% of the time with a spread formation and horizontal passing attack.

Personally, I do not like it, but those are the facts. There is a reason the traditional TE is no longer utilized on the successful teams, and the fullback position is dead.

Anybody shocked?