• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Answer is on the Roster

Jeremy Igo

Before KB's injury I think we could have handily beat the Seahawks this year. If our team had it's sht together. Now, playing them will be really difficult. Same as games with them previously.

Boykin will have his uses in the redzone. He's no KB but he can be a mismatch. So can Lucas at TE.

If a few guys can step up we can be okay.

The Seahawks nearly won the SB with a WR Corp of nothing but UDFA. Guess you are saying that RW is a much better QB than Cam.

They won with a good running game and a good defense.....which is exactly what most of you are bashing as an outdated 60's offense.

You guys kill me....some of you really know the game.  But, most of you are a bunch of kids whose understanding of football comes from Xbox.

• Pie 7

The Seahawks nearly won the SB with a WR Corp of nothing but UDFA. Guess you are saying that RW is a much better QB than Cam.

They won with a good running game and a good defense.....which is exactly what most of you are bashing as an outdated 60's offense.

You guys kill me....some of you really know the game.  But, most of you are a bunch of kids whose understanding of football comes from Xbox.

Madden 2014 doesn't lie, dude... pffffffffft.

To reply to thread title, no it isn't. Period. We need to bring in a decent WR by trade, period.

Gettleman isn't going to trade for someone with multiple years on their contract as a one year band aid. Maybe a free agent off the scrap heap at best. My gut says he'll move forward with what we have. 

• Pie 2

Gettleman isn't going to trade for someone with multiple years on their contract as a one year band aid. Maybe a free agent off the scrap heap at best. My gut says he'll move forward with what we have. 

Yeah, anyone hoping for a trade is living in a Madden world at this point.

The basic problem with making a trade right now is, teams know we have a need. They are going to be looking to fleece us. Why wouldn't they?

I think Gettleman will definitely be watching the waiver wire through preseason though.

The fug? Don't go putting words in my mouth 

Never once did I ever, nor will I say Wilson is better than Cam Newton. The Seahawks just got Jimmy Graham and we just lost ours. They will be that much tougher to beat now.

All I'm saying is the past 3 years we should have beat the Seahawks, and that was with a lesser talented team. With KB we would have dominated them. I firmly believe that.

Sounds like the guys are having a productive day in practice..  Everyone just needs to calm down and give them the chance to make plays

As far as receivers, sounded like only Ginn & Olsen (Maybe Dickson as well) made plays and had a good day. Everyone else had a meh to below average day.