• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jarret Boykin to replace Jordy Nelson per NFLN

SCP

They also mentioned James Jones saying both were not locks to make their current teams. Some dude didn't listen a blew a load looking foolish. Keeppounding guy

Willie specifically said "and they still got Jarret Boykin, on the roster, who they like a lot."

not not sure how I didn't listen but whatevs.

He has been mentioned a lot by outlets of late.  GB really liked him but they just had so many guys.  Lot of people reported they don't think Carolina has him that high and GB likely signs him quick if we cut him.

which I could see.  We keep Bersin and Boykin goes to GB and plays...actually plays.  

He has been mentioned a lot by outlets of late.  GB really liked him but they just had so many guys.  Lot of people reported they don't think Carolina has him that high and GB likely signs him quick if we cut him.

which I could see.  We keep Bersin and Boykin goes to GB and plays...actually plays.  

He had been bad up until the preseason games started, so Carolina probably disn't think too highly of his performance until about 10 days ago.

He had been bad up until the preseason games started, so Carolina probably disn't think too highly of his performance until about 10 days ago.

so guys play well in practice, some guys play well in games.  Some do both.  They actually have been a number of QBs that reportedly were down right terrible practice players 

Archived