• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Texans at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Perhaps the BEST STAT OF THE GAME which I don't think anyone's mentioned.....

If I'm right, I think we got through this with no injuries?!?!?!  

I have to confess I was cursing up a blue streak when it looked like we were losing both Turner & Cotch early.  I was thrilled they came back in and played the rest of the game.  Well done.

• Pie 2

I have to confess I was cursing up a blue streak when it looked like we were losing both Turner & Cotch early.  I was thrilled they came back in and played the rest of the game.  Well done.

Did you watch the game? There were a lot of guys banged up. Whether they kept playing or not does not mean they are not injured.

Edit: Not trying to get on your case man. I just feel we got even more banged up.

Edited by enikville

Did you watch the game? There were a lot of guys banged up. Whether they kept playing or not does not mean they are not injured.

Edit: Not trying to get on your case man. I just feel we got even more banged up.

It's the NFL.  Players get banged up every game.  But to my knowledge, we had no player leave the game with an injury who did not return.  That is VERY good news for us.

no injuries and a Win....I'll take it any sunday....

• Pie 1

Jags just beat Miami.  Nice.  23-20.  Makes our holding them to 9 last week look very nice.  Miami's got a good D.

----

More from the Jags game and their win against Miami today, but look what Bortles & Robinson were able to do this week.  Which they couldn't do LAST week.  Kudos to Josh Norman.  This was just tweeted by ESPN:

A huge game from WR Allen Robinson (6 Rec, 155 Yds, 2 TD) helps Jaguars defeat Dolphins 23-20. Jags improve to 1-1.

Edited by KB_fan

a lot of people moved in the second half to the opposite side of the stadium toget  out of the heat. It was pretty hot.

I completely understand this and I don't blame them.

But those people would have to be hospitalized if they went to an early September game in Auburn Alabama or Baton Rouge Louisiana or Oxford Mississippi.  There's heat/humidity, then there's sauna-like heat/humidity, lol.

Edited by tiger7_88

I completely understand this and I don't blame them.

But those people would have to be hospitalized if they went to an early September game in Auburn Alabama or Baton Rouge Louisiana or Oxford Mississippi.  There's heat/humidity, then there's sauna-like heat/humidity, lol.

the 500s on the sideline felt like sitting in a oven on 450°.  half the stadium was standing under the mist blowers. People had to go in several times. Especially the ones kids and older people. Vendors we're passing out handfuls of left over ice and people would dump it on top of themselves. I cheered as much as I could but it was rough. Especially after liquor and bluemoon

Edited by ncmonzta