• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade for Jared Allen

Jeremy Igo

Bears ALSO just traded LBer Jon Bostic for a 6th round pick. Full on fire sale in Chicago. Time to hit them up for Jeffery.

Dianna Russini with ESPN is reporting that the Allen trade was just the start for them and and they are looking to make some more trades, dumping off players who arent scheme fits. Jeffery is a scheme fit for anything.

I mean, hey, it's worth shaking the tree about though.

Hey guys. Just registered with this message board  but I'm a panthers fan before the beginning. ( Anniversary coming  up 10/ 26/93) Watched and waited to be awarded the franchise. Believe me there are a lot of us out here. Went to home games at Clemson b4 Ericsson stadium was built. B4 Boa got off their ass and realized the Panthers  were a good investment  in their own hometown. In 1995 we ran the 3-4 under Capers and Fangio DC (sp) yes same Fangio with the Bears. We picked up an OLD  GUY ( 34 yr vet) named Kevin Greene .Again it was a 3-4 but KG lined up as a DE. Google  panthers salt n pepper . Greene had a dramatic history with us . Most of you remember him. Those that don't, well its worth a google.  Point  being , he was considered  "past his prime" by his former team. He came in pissed and battle ready We got him for a song just like Allen.  Allen has the same motor. He may or not be a KG but I know he is pissed and battle ready. Actually he can be as good. Bottom line this is a great deal ! Yall know the #s. The Panthers were built on veterans by one  of the best NFL Owners ever  !  Do you know What makes Jerry Richardson so special ? If not please google it  or ask your parents. This man went above and beyond to bring this wonderful albeit frustrating team  to our home state of NC. Who knows where the Panthers logo got its Contour ? Don't even get me started about how Great Sam Mills was/ IS ! Just trying to find out if we got some true fans on this board. . No feuds. Just Panther fans . Keep pounding. Ok, ok  dramatic close...

Took me a six pack and a dip to get through this thread.

First, great move, we needed pass rush and this will most definitely help.  If we can get cj back we look more than good.

Second, alshon aint happening, no way they let him go.

Third, i agree my dude should have put some sort of link in the locked/pinned  "suck this"  thread but damn igo that was just plain harsh lol.  But he still got lots of pie for flipping his wig so all was not lost.

Fourth, wwwhhhhhooooooooooo

Hey guys. Just registered with this message board  but I'm a panthers fan before the beginning. ( Anniversary coming  up 10/ 26/93) Watched and waited to be awarded the franchise. Believe me there are a lot of us out here. Went to home games at Clemson b4 Ericsson stadium was built. B4 Boa got off their ass and realized the Panthers  were a good investment  in their own hometown. In 1995 we ran the 3-4 under Capers and Fangio DC (sp) yes same Fangio with the Bears. We picked up an OLD  GUY ( 34 yr vet) named Kevin Greene .Again it was a 3-4 but KG lined up as a DE. Google  panthers salt n pepper . Greene had a dramatic history with us . Most of you remember him. Those that don't, well its worth a google.  Point  being , he was considered  "past his prime" by his former team. He came in pissed and battle ready We got him for a song just like Allen.  Allen has the same motor. He may or not be a KG but I know he is pissed and battle ready. Actually he can be as good. Bottom line this is a great deal ! Yall know the #s. The Panthers were built on veterans by one  of the best NFL Owners ever  !  Do you know What makes Jerry Richardson so special ? If not please google it  or ask your parents. This man went above and beyond to bring this wonderful albeit frustrating team  to our home state of NC. Who knows where the Panthers logo got its Contour ? Don't even get me started about how Great Sam Mills was/ IS ! Just trying to find out if we got some true fans on this board. . No feuds. Just Panther fans . Keep pounding. Ok, ok  dramatic close...

Lets fug up some commas yea.

Welcome my friend. 

Taking a temperature check around our division rival's boards on the trade.  Found this gem on Saints Report:

good trade for them. Allen was lost as a 3-4 LB in Chicago. He is moving back to his original DE in a 4-3. After having Pneumonia last year and playing through that he will probably bounce back to really help them. @$850000 and a sixth. must be nice to have a competent GM. Screw the Panthers.

Truth

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/n-s-panthers-have-just-agreed-trade-bears-de-jared-allen-merged-346672/index2.html 

Archived