• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade for Jared Allen

Jeremy Igo

WTF are you talking about 2009 for? Allen had a very productive 2013 and if it wasn't for losing weight last year he may have had a productive 2014. I'm not writing this guy off by any means, dude has one hell of a motor!

Also, he's a 4-3 DE, and Chicago had him as a 3-4 LB.  With our interior DL, I think this will prove to be a very good signing.  I think he'll be worth 7-9 sacks, which is desperately needed on this defense.

fuging fantastic deal money wise. 

The Bears already paid Allen an $11.5 million roster bonus, and the Panthers receive a defensive end with no money due to him beyond the 2015 season and only $823,529 more headed his way for the remainder of the year. 

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/9/28/9410857/bears-trade-de-jared-allen-to-the-panther 

He brings experience and leadership to our young DE group and hopefully some production. For that price tag this is a great move.  

Hopefully this gives us an added boost to our pass rush. Granted he's 33 so I am not sure we will see the same type of output he had in his last season with the Vikings (11.5 sacks - 2013), but I think he can better his output from last season with the Bears (5.5 sacks). Good move from Gettleman. 

Going from a DE to a stand up linebacker will affect your game for sure (Peppers sack #s?).

Every year before then he balled out.  I'm very excited about this!

I'm of the opinion that we couldn't draft anyone with his ability and experience anywhere in next year's draft, so it's like picking up a first-rounder for mid-level conditional pick.

Great move and we really needed it. still hoping Ealy starts to prove himself worthy of his border-line first round pick and we can cut CJ if he can't regain his once eliteish production.

Hate that Frank is out for the year, could really have used him this year.

the writing's on the wall for CJ and Ealy and I wouldn't be surprised at all if we still draft a DE with our first pick in the next draft.

Hopefully this gives us an added boost to our pass rush. Granted he's 33 so I am not sure we will see the same type of output he had in his last season with the Vikings (11.5 sacks - 2013), but I think he can better his output from last season with the Bears (5.5 sacks). Good move from Gettleman. 

When we first picked up Tillman there was a lot of concern about his age & injury history.  Look how much he has brought to the team...  Solid play, getting the DBs to FOCUS ON THE BALL, teaching the Peanut Punch, his coaching and mentoring of the young guys. 

Hopefully Allen will do the same for the DLine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• ZCode Review (2024 UPDATED): An In-Depth Look at the Sports Betting System ZCode Review (2024 UPDATED): An In-Depth Look at the Sports Betting System Introduction ZCode has been a topic of much discussion in the sports betting community. This review provides a comprehensive analysis of the ZCode system, examining its features, effectiveness, and user experiences. VISIT ZCODE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR BEST DEAL : https://rebrand.ly/zcode-system-webpage What is ZCode? ZCode is a sophisticated sports betting system that offers predictive analytics to assist bettors in making informed decisions. It's not just a betting platform but a comprehensive system that combines data analysis, expert insights, and community-driven strategies. The Technology Behind ZCode ZCode employs advanced algorithms and machine learning techniques to analyze vast amounts of sports data. This includes player performance, team statistics, and historical trends, enabling the system to generate accurate predictions for various sports events. Key Features of ZCode Data-Driven Predictions: Utilizes extensive sports data for accurate betting predictions. Automated Betting Systems: Features a range of automated systems for different sports. Community Insights: Offers access to a community of experienced bettors and sports enthusiasts. Performance Tracking: Provides transparent records of system performance and betting outcomes. Educational Resources: Includes tutorials and guides to help users understand and utilize the system effectively. How ZCode Enhances Sports Betting Informed Betting Decisions: Helps bettors make decisions based on data, not just intuition. Diverse Sports Coverage: Offers predictions for a wide range of sports, appealing to various betting interests. Strategic Betting: Aids in developing more strategic and successful betting approaches. User Experiences and Testimonials Users have shared positive feedback about ZCode, highlighting its effectiveness in improving betting strategies and the value of the community and educational resources. Subscription Costs and Value ZCode is a subscription-based service. Potential users should consider the cost against the benefits of enhanced betting predictions and community support. FAQs About ZCodeQ1: Is ZCode suitable for all levels of sports bettors? A1: Yes, ZCode is designed to be user-friendly for both novice and experienced bettors. Q2: Can ZCode guarantee winning bets? A2: While ZCode increases the chances of successful betting, it cannot guarantee wins due to the unpredictable nature of sports. Q3: How frequently are ZCode predictions updated? A3: The system regularly updates its predictions to reflect the latest data and trends. Conclusion: Evaluating ZCode's Impact on Sports Betting ZCode stands out as a comprehensive tool for sports bettors, offering a blend of data-driven predictions, expert analysis, and a supportive community. It's a valuable resource for those looking to enhance their betting strategies with informed decisions.   Visit the Official ZCode Website for More Information and Access https://rebrand.ly/zcode-system-webpage
    • Director of College scouting should be next. I'd like to see the organization go after Senior Bowl Director Jim Nagy who's a good friend of Dan Morgan back in their time in Seattle