• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade for Jared Allen

Jeremy Igo

Why am I seeing Alshon Jeffery trade posts? Their GM would be fired the next day if he made that trade. Would be nonsensical to trade him. Still on rookie deal and their #1 WR. 

He's a building block for a team that is clearly starting(or have to) rebuild for the future.

i've never understood the freak-out fest of trying to be the first one to post news. it's not like you're actually breaking real news, you're just being the first loser to click "new topic" and fat-finger a double-digit line of text without bothering to include the link of the guy who actually broke the news.

this place gets a lot of traffic on news searches for the panthers, so if you're admin it makes perfect sense to replace a shitty, hair-trigger sneeze of a thread with actual content two minutes later.

some of y'all take this poo too srs.

I don't disagree.  I'm having fun with the little spat. 

i've never understood the freak-out fest of trying to be the first one to post news. it's not like you're actually breaking real news, you're just being the first loser to click "new topic" and fat-finger a double-digit line of text without bothering to include the link of the guy who actually broke the news.

this place gets a lot of traffic on news searches for the panthers, so if you're admin it makes perfect sense to replace a shitty, hair-trigger sneeze of a thread with actual content two minutes later.

SRS BAE

The Panthers definitely have a very 'seasoned' D-line now:  Johnson 29, Allen 33, Edwards 34, and Cole 35.  

Imagine how fast Chip Kelly would run his offensive plays on us with this lineup.  He's an incredible acquisition but that game would scare me even if the iggles aren't doing that well this year.

whether Benjamin was a part of this team since he is on IR......

basically measuring e penises I think.

"Wow how were you able to decipher that magical ancient egyptian he wrote that observation with you're like a stanford professor i mean it was an enormously difficult concept for an auburn man like myself to comprehend but you just nailed it bro so youre saying kelvin benjamin isnt out there catching balls this year i thought growl was just being silly i mean i used the gifs and everything"

Lol at this thread and the pinned one. In the time it took Igo to lock my thread and post his new one, I had already posted "per Jay Glazer's Twitter" 3 posts later. There's this magical feature that lets you edit previously posted ones which I was literally in the process of doing when I got the notice that the thread was locked.

No one needs to defend me or defend Igo. I don't care.This will be my last post on Lockgate™.

Obviously, you missed the memo about Zod paying cash bonuses to those who post breaking news first. I mean he must, otherwise why would anyone give a crap?

Archived