• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I really wish Shula would steal GB playbook.

Snake

It's a picture perfect playbook for Cam. Shotgun with built-in run options, run options that have built in pass plays.  Hell even a play that uses his TE to read the coverage and options for coverage.  Now that's the difference between a good OC and a bad one. 

Green Bay is good but Chief horrible offense was the main issue with 3 and outs that left a winded defense to a all pro QB. 

If we want to beat GB or Patirots in the postseason its going to fall in the hand of offense. 

Green Bay is good but Chief horrible offense was the main issue with 3 and outs that left a winded defense to a all pro QB. 

If we want to beat GB or Patirots in the postseason its going to fall in the hand of offense. 

I'm glad someone understand this, the best thing the Packers did for Rodgers was invest in an aggressive defence that keeps the ball in his hands. Then they improved his O line and resigned some of the WR talent around him.

Its not rocket science, the best weapon a QB can have is a defence that gets the ball back in his hands as often as possible.

my god people can't go without taking shots at Shula for no reason. We are playing well on offense right now. We don't have the running threats that GB does. That helps them a lot, but also Rodgers is one of if not possibly the greatest QB of all time. You have to give him a lot of credit for that offense.

Just because we looked good beating the worst defense in the league does not mean Shula has done a good job.  Cam has been perfect and WRs and TEs have stepped up, that's why it's working not Shula doing a good job.  All Shula has done is made our offense score less points. 

Aaron Rodgers would make me look like an offensive genius if I was OC.

These high flying offenses always gets everyone excited in September and October.

But in December and January when the weather changes and it is cold and often wet, these teams tend to fizzle out.

That is why GB, New Orleans, and Peyton Manning teams struggle to win Super Bowls.

Even Brady won 3 of his titles when they were a defense oriented ground and pound team.  

Only thing that stopped Rodgers last year was a calf stomp.  Brady won the SB last year with there high scoring offense as well.  What people are not seeing this year is that Cam is putting up one of his best years as a QB.  The only reason he will never be at a Brady or Rogers level is because he doesn't have the coaching or personal.  We will always be mediocre with Shula at the helm because his system is mediocre. It's why one WCO can be great and another look like poo. 

WCO can mean different things in different places, fair enough.  But - they run a direct version of this offense in New York with the Giants and an established QB. 20th last year, 28th this year so far.   

Not everything works everywhere. 

It's what I'm trying to say, difference in OC and QB.  Cam is also a much better QB than Manning and if he had OB Cam would ball out. 

As much as people here don't want to admit it. 

Aaron Rogers >  Cam Newton.   

Green Bay WR > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carolina WR.  

uh I don't even think the biggest homers would call Cam better than Rodgers. He and Brady are on another level and it's not even really close. 

Aaron Rodgers would make me look like an offensive genius if I was OC.

These high flying offenses always gets everyone excited in September and October.

But in December and January when the weather changes and it is cold and often wet, these teams tend to fizzle out.

That is why GB, New Orleans, and Peyton Manning teams struggle to win Super Bowls.

Even Brady won 3 of his titles when they were a defense oriented ground and pound team.  

All three have Superbowl rings, so....

Archived