• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wagner status?

KillaCamNewton

It's not like that at all. Arizona was down to its fourth quarterback. Seattle is still a very good team and if we lose to them, we should not be "embarrassed" by it

We should be embarrased by this loss its already bad enough you lose to them 4 times in a row , especially when you played them back to back.  We are familiar with this team and it has to be a Win. If  St.Louis can do it damn right we can do it.

I'm starting to get the feeling like I did against Arizona in the playoffs: we should not lose this game by any means and I will be embarrassed if we do.

I don't know if we win or lose...

But I think this game will remind people how limited on offense we actually are.    We will need a near flawless games against top shelf defenses. 

But I think this game will remind people how limited on offense we actually are.    We will need a near flawless games against top shelf defenses. 

Agreed. Cam is going to have to play lights out, and Norman is gonna have to keep on doing what he's doing. 

I've got a strange feeling that he's going to get another pick 6...

Kevin knows how this one is gonna turn out.

I don't know. Our offense has looked pretty good so far despite no WRs and poor run blocking. Could that be because we've played bad defenses? Maybe. I think this game will show what our offense is really made of. More likely than not we struggle to put up points, but I don't think that's a given. I won't be worried going forward if Funchess can step up and our run blocking can get back to where it was at the last 2 months of last season. And I know everybody's thoughts on Bell around here, but he was a significantly better run blocker than Oher has been so far this year. Pass blocking as we all know was putrid and Oher has been solid in that area so I'm glad we have him, but he really needs to step up as a driving run blocker. We're going to need to be at the point where Stew is putting up 100 yard games weekly. If not for Cam, our run game would be pretty terrible so far this year.

stop with the have to be flawless crap to win. We will win this like we did the rest- ugly. Their defense is not that great.  We will stop Wilson and give Cam some good field position and the offense will be good enough to win. Sound like the same pessimistic posts we heard about Houston and we see how that worked out. Then again if you keep the negative dialogue you are likely to be right sooner or later. No body will go undefeated this year.

stop with the have to be flawless crap to win. We will win this like we did the rest- ugly. Their defense is not that great.  We will stop Wilson and give Cam some good field position and the offense will be good enough to win. Sound like the same pessimistic posts we heard about Houston and we see how that worked out. Then again if you keep the negative dialogue you are likely to be right sooner or later. No body will go undefeated this year.

But I have several posts where I predicted 19-0. Several. Posts. That counts for something right? Right?

Archived