• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman talks Panthers, Falcons, more...

Jeremy Igo

I'm amazed at how much this dude loves talking football. He knew Hopkins and Allen Robinson stats after and before facing him, knows about schedules, knows who isn't playing (Dallas), talked JG trade. Josh really comes across as a smart dude, I hope DG pays this man, having a shutdown corner is becoming crucial in this pass first league these days. 

Wouldn't be mad if you just had him on every week. 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 1

Just listened. His charisma shines through and I took particular note how he lit up in intensity when the SuperBowl was brought up. @SammiOnAir said he had game day eyes when he first spoke about it.

He's focused to get it done this year. Loved it. And speaking about Delaire and his intensity in practice makes me think he's gonna work out just great for this team as well.

Another great podcast guys. About to go get it out on Twitter now.

• Pie 2

Another nice one Jeremy.

You can tell there is some trust there. He was talking some trash in a reserved way. Normally It's difficult to get a pro athlete to get his personality to shine through. 

Hats off to you two (especially SJ) for asking the right questions, pushing the answers just enough and appreciate JNo for coming back around for another visit. 

Well done.

• Pie 1