• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So the Ravens are 1-5 and could entertain trade offers

R0CKnR0LLA

Brandon Marshall went for a 5th and he's a top 5 WR in my eyes. If the Ravens are really willing to trade him to give a veteran like him a shot at a ring he could be had for a 6th or 7th and that would absolutely be worth it for any team trading for him. It's extremely unlikely (like .1%) that DG would want to give up a pick to bring him back here and we all remember Smitty's comments last year, but as a fan I can't really keep it out of my mind that he could possibly come back. Unlikely the Ravens would even be willing to trade him though, he's literally their only WR.

I am still good without him..he demands too much focus on him and disrupts the Qb's progression he should be making..he has fire and putting numbers up but like Peppers that ship has sailed!!

That's all complete nonsense. He would be a legitimate playmaker at WR here and that's exactly what we need on this team. Cam goes through his reads and can take what the defense gives him. It's not like he's a rookie and he would only lock onto Smitty. Smitty could be the exact piece we need to win it all this year. And yes it would be a 1 year rental obviously but it would be well worth it if we win it all, which is a reasonable possibility which would only be enhanced by adding Smith.

Archived