• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles Week: Rocky Balboa wears Capri pants

SCP

A guy in Philadelphia told me us people from the south are behind the times because we pay with cards instead of carrying a load of cash around. Still trying to wrap my head around that. I know a middle aged woman through an ex friend that drove from Philly in her 1992 piece of poo Toyota and stopped here in NC to live. I have no idea how that car made it this far down 95. But that lady in now prostituting herself at a Loves Truck Stop in Salisbury. So if you see a middle aged toothless woman walking around in a fishnet top there ever you know that's the trash that comes from Philly. I went to a Phillies game while I was there because I had free tickets. I don't know if a sewage line broke or if someone crapped their pants fun it's smelledliterally like poo in the Phillies stadium. Held my shirt over my face the whole game. Then I was sitting next to this drunk gut that kept yelling "Come on Utley tie the ballgame up" When Utley wasn't even at bat. He was just yelling that all game and the fell down the stairs. I couldn't wait to get back to NC. Literally the only thing I like about Philly is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and that show was pretty much made just to make fun of Philadelphia. It's genius

Great Post as Always I agree with a lot of what you said... However..

I DO NOT THINK Carolina BBQ is better than Texas Style BBQ, I am not a fan of the Vinegar, and I like Beef better than Pork. NC BBQ is good, Ill give you that, but I like my Texas style better.

Good stuff like always. 

I've never been to philly, but it just looks shitty. Like, it makes sense that in World War Z, the Zombie Apocalypse would start there. True story, one time my Dad was in Philly visiting my uncle who was at Temple at the time. He said there was a dude on the roof of his house throwing records at people walking down the sidewalk. 

Archived