• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Eagles Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

That ref pissed me the fug off.   fuging idiot.   He completely ruined the momentum.   We were well on our way to a blowout in the first quarter and this fuging idiot's dog ate his rule book. 

Ginn took four steps, was tackled, his butt hit the ground, then the ball came out.   How the fug is that an INT you fuging retard? 

I know! The commentator agreed because he didn't maintain control through the tackle so it would never have been a complete pass... He is dumb, when you take 4 steps with the ball firmly in your hands its a catch, and when your butt hits the ground you're down.

Edited by gtanaka

the refs saw it as ginn not maintaining full possession of the ball throughout the catch b/c he was going to the ground.

and b/c the ball popped out and never touched the ground, it's an INT. 

not sure what's so confusing. 

there is a rule that says.... make moves -> become runner..... he made three freaking steps!  I don't care what the ref saw it as... he was really, really, wrong!!!!!!!

• Pie 2