• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Eagles Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Is it me or does Al Michaels not pump up the Panthers on their big plays? He almost sounds disturbed. He almost put me to sleep on the huge run by Ginn. Lack luster call on Cam's score as well. Check him out if you haven't noticed or if your sound is actually up for these clowns. 

Yeah by the lack of excitement in the announcing I thought it had been called back or something.

It's not just against us, but the refs have sucked all year around the league. I can't even watch other games at this point without throwing my hands up in disgust. 15-20 flags a game? 5 min conferences and reviews on a down by contact play and rule it an interception? Honestly has the NFL gone full WWE?

• Pie 3

We really need a long drive ending in a TD for us to start the second. Would take a good amount of wind out of their sails, and establish our game in our house. Let's go Panthers.... keep pounding.

I'm also hoping the crowd gets back into this one too. We were extremely LOUD to start the game off, then the BS interception, and it seems much quieter now. Need to rattle those Eagirls!

• Pie 4