• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton reported for theft

Gazi

From the NFL.com comments page on the article about the banner :

"
As a Packer fan in NC (I'm a soldier at Fort Bragg), I am shocked and saddened that Cam would do something like this. I had a lot of respect for him as a player and as a role model for the youth of the Carolinas. But this has to be one of the worst examples of bad sportsmanship I have ever heard. This would never happen at Lambeau. Aaron Rodgers would never touch a fans property. If Cam had such a problem with the banner he should have talked to security to have it removed (if anyone has seen a picture of the banner, you know there was nothing offensive about it). To Cam Newton: You had no right to touch someone elses property. They have the right to their opinion, the same as you do. I am sure this will be settled without legal charges (you could be arrested for theft), but know that the league will NOT look the other way. You will probably be fined, and rightfully so. If it was up to me you would be arrested and face jail time and fines for what you did and if i could petition the NFL, you should be fined and suspended like all the other violators of the league's personal conduct rules. It was theft,plain and simple!   "

really ?

Archived