• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Titans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Definitely dont look past this team... 

Marcus Mariota is a problem. Fastest QB in the league.... and right now has a QBR of 101.5 & 13 TDs. 

Kid is going to be a beast. His completion percentage is 65.5 %. Last game he was at 71.8% . He's still figuring it out... but he's going to be the truth in the coming years.  

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/cam-newton-wanted-for-theft.94663/page-10

steverife He lost me when he barrel rolled his truck in a really slow pedestrian area. He's very lucky he didn't kill people.

EnglandTitan66 Don't mind Cam , he gets a bit pouty and sometimes sells his team-mates out when its his fault but I don't despise the guy like I do the Manning's or Rivers. Easily in the Top 10 QB's in my book , very easily.

Strawman He was t boned by a car that ran a stop sign. Check your facts.

steverife A friend of mine saw it. Cam was flying and drove over the fender of the Buick who didn't anticpate that he was going that fast, then rolled.

Lawd.

This is the kind of poo the media who has invented stories about Cam for years are responsible for.

Should be a tough game.  Fact they lost Marcus for a few games makes them appear worse than they are.  Decent team, should be a fight.

Their fans?  Overall seem caught in recycled talk and throwing out standard outdated approaches about you stop Cam Newton.  SEC country so there is a natural built in Cam hatred too.  The outdated recycled junk about stopping Cam is always the funniest part.  "Oh, we will blitz him, we will hit him....he will get rattled and lose the game.  Cam gets frustrated".  Um, no.  Cam actually is at his best pressured.  One of the top QBs in the NFL the past 2 years vs pressure.  That ain't how you stop him, that plays into his strength at this stage of his career.   Cam has won 12 straight w/ people attempting the "fan blueprint".  That ain't a blueprint.  Same applies to the Olsen blueprint.  It ain't that simple.

Tennessee potentially could have a good enough D to cause him some problems.  All depends on what approach they take and if they can actually execute it.  

Not a lot of film on Marcus which makes him tough in reality. 

• Pie 9

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Tennessee potentially could have a good enough D to cause him some problems.  All depends on what approach they take and if they can actually execute it.  

I hope our past struggles against 3-4 defenses  is over. I kmow we are the better team and should come away with a win. Team just needs to stay focused and hungry. No let up.

Edited by heelinfine