• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Youngins at the games.

toldozer

.. really dude?  did I hurt your feelings that bad?

this was a discussion in another thread (in the appropriate forum) and is not panther related

our child has been to several events where there is screaming, etc.  .. she doesn't "cry" like you assume 

also, games don't actually get that loud .. been going since 1995 and have experienced MNF etc.

stick to the point of the thread in the other forum - a simple question

you're bringing your daughter because YOU want to bring her, not because she wants to go and will know/remember/realize anything about being at the game.  

Same reason parents shouldn't bring infants to Disney - if they're not old enough to know/appreciate why they're there, don't bother.  Nothing wrong with waiting until she's at least 5 yrs old before experiencing BoA.

My wife and I desperately want to attend a game before the end of the season with our newborn because she hasn't been able to go to a game since Jacksonville (preggos, bebe, and all of that).

Should I tell her that we're not allowed to go unless she pumps enough milk to leave for a babysitter because some fans are douchenozzles?

2 minutes ago, Icege said:

My wife and I desperately want to attend a game before the end of the season with our newborn because she hasn't been able to go to a game since Jacksonville (preggos, bebe, and all of that).

Should I tell her that we're not allowed to go unless she pumps enough milk to leave for a babysitter because some fans are douchenozzles?

This sounds entitled. It's a choice to have a child that you'll need to make adjustments for. Nobody is a douche for not wanting to sit next to a newborn at an NFL game.

5 minutes ago, Icege said:

Lol it's a newborn you could bring a new born monkey and it would have the same experience. until the thing you bring to the game can tell you it's favorite play of the game it's voting for Obama type idiocy 

I'm a new parent so I can understand. My wife and I both wanted to go to a game this year too. So we had family watch him, she's breastfeeding and was able to pump ahead.  

It's not an environment that I would take a 14 month old. The games do get loud and I believe you will have a hard time enjoying the game worrying about your daughter.

Is a sitter/family not an option?

12 minutes ago, Icege said:

No.

You should tell her you cant go because your priorities have now changed and an NFL football game pales in comparison to the health and comfort of your newborn

Archived