• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Three weird moments today

cardiackat88.

1. Kicker slipping, I have never seen such a poo in my life, always wondered if it would ever happen.

2. Never EVER seen a team quit like the Redskins did after the half today. Even then announcer said someone needs to speak up!

3. How in the blue blazes in any dimension of reality was Ginns TD pass incomplete?!!!?

I've seen teams quit like that before...happens all the time honestly in those blowout type of situations....people just start worrying about not getting hurt since the game is pretty much over...you saw the intensity go down in the 3rd and 4th from the Skins because they didn't wanna get hurt either...

I think the defense took whatever the Redskins had in pride when we took the ball on their first possession of the second half. 

I really think the defense was pissed they let the Redskins walk down the field on them after our first TD.  Colin Jones slipped and everything went to hell from there.   I don't think they had another big play after that.  Other than the kick return.

16 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

1. Kicker slipping, I have never seen such a poo in my life, always wondered if it would ever happen.

2. Never EVER seen a team quit like the Redskins did after the half today. Even then announcer said someone needs to speak up!

3. How in the blue blazes in any dimension of reality was Ginns TD pass incomplete?!!!?

Did you watch the season finale in Atlanta last year?  Atlanta was definitely phoning it in after Carolina destroyed them early on.

Archived