• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Swan said:

Odd game. Wanted to see Cam dominate, prove to world he's MVP caliber. Play-calling has me scratching my head today, not the cutthroat mentality we saw over the last few weeks. Their D is better than I expected, to be fair.

Cam is playing well.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Shula really is a complete retard idiot man....16 seconds 2 Timeouts from the 2 and 0 Cam runs....my god...

Seriously dood is a severe weakness so lucky we have the pick sixes because this offense can't score for poo

Don't forget the fact that he ran out on the field and knocked the ball out of Olsen's hands in the end zone. Clearly would've been 6, if not for Shula.

Just now, Swan said:

Odd game. Wanted to see Cam dominate, prove to world he's MVP caliber. Play-calling has me scratching my head today, not the cutthroat mentality we saw over the last few weeks. Their D is better than I expected, to be fair.

Play calling is absolutely 100% risk-averse and conservative.

2 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

23-3 and I'm not satisfied. I guess that's good. Get the ball 1st and drive for the score in the 2nd half, go Panthers!

Was just thinking this. If we aren't happy I can't imagine that locker room is either.

Really need that patented "break your will" drive with a TD to start the half.