• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron snaps at Joe Person over Cam getting hit.

Rags

22 minutes ago, hepcat said:

In all seriousness though, can we get Joe Person fired already?  Jonathan Jones does a way better job.  

My biggest fear is that JJ gets a gig at a bigger news outlet (which he very well could and would do well with) and we're left with Joe. He should go to ESPN, he'd fit in very well there.

29 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

The long drawn out ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhh was by far the funniest thing I've seen out of a presser in awhile. I love the edge this team has shown more and more of as of late and it all starts with Coach Rivera. 

And Joe Person can eat a meat popsicle.

That was the best part!

I was crying laughing!!!

22 minutes ago, rico6 said:

You literally don't see this poo any place else, even our local media has it against this team. 

It's frankly embarrassing, and idk how the Team deals with it either.

I wouldn't lump all of the local media in there on this.

Jones, Voth and Reed are all okay.

30 minutes ago, rico6 said:

You literally don't see this poo any place else, even our local media has it against this team. 

It's frankly embarrassing, and idk how the Team deals with it either.

Happens almost everywhere honestly. The Packers had a beat call a player's parents and say he had the players permission to call them and ask what was wrong with the team when he had no such permission a few weeks ago.

Archived