• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is Darrell Waltrip; and, Six Things to Do to the Falcons

PhillyB

I loved DW.  He was my favorite.  Those DW/DE matchups in the 1980's were classic.

Of course, to continue to win, the Panthers need to beat the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday. To that end, here are ten things the Panthers need to turn up a home field victory:

1) show up

2) show up

3) show up

4a) show up

4b) show up

5) show up

6) show up

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww HELL naw, you done gone and did it.  Queue the Bad Joo-Joo BrainWave Believers coming in here to tell you that because you're not taking the Falcons "seriously" we will now lose and it will be YOUR fault.

• Pie 1

People are finally seeing because they are actually looking. The usual, "Hey, ESPN is on! Oh wow, that Cam guy is a selfish, showy thug." is over. They are paying attention. They are seeing him win. They are seeing him have fun. They are hearing others speak well of him. He will soon be the best and most respected in the league. We all knew it would happen, it was just a matter of when.

Panthers- 38

Falcons- 13

• Pie 1

And @PhillyB proves his cultural prowess once again. Gotta be honest bro, you didn't strike me as the type to know a lick about NASCAR. An archeologist with tats? and a beard that makes you look like you just walked out of an Irish pub? Not to mention very independent political views that dont necessarily match the typical NASCAR demographic? You, sir, have just blown my mind and expanded my consciousness.

mind-blown.gif.2388dd3f873bed80a0224d0f4

For that, I salute you. Nice work PhillyB. My only prediction for the game is that the Falcons are gonna walk in thinking they can pull a fast one on us. They'll play hard and probably play dirty for the first half. But much like the Titans, Redskins, or Cowboys there will come a point where we make them succumb to our will and we absolutely dominate them. Our boys on defense are probably pizzed off for their lackluster showing last week. Norman always gets hype to play against Julio. And Cam has this offense riding high without its top target. No score prediction from me. It's the one thing I get superstitious about if I haven't done my research. But I think it will be a highly enjoyable game for Panthers fans.

Go Panthers and Keep fuging Pounding!

Edited by UpstatePanther
  • Pie 4