• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fozzy ruled out for TB

Hotsauce

29 minutes ago, Kuech the Sneak said:

Didn't know Coleman got hurt yesterday, didn't read much after the loss. Damn that ones gonna hurt, would like to see wegher get a shot

Panthers will be in a better place when they realize Tre Boston is a better option at safety than Kurt Coleman.

People seem to forget the impact he had to get the Panthers to the playoffs when they finally put Boston in the starting line up last season. Matt Ryan and Julio Jones sure remember the side line to side line speed, athleticism, and great angles Boston had against them last year. I am sure they were happy he was not playing so they could launch that bomb 70 yard bomb over Kurt Coleman's head.

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Panthers will be in a better place when they realize Tre Boston is a better option at safety than Kurt Coleman.

People seem to forget the impact he had to get the Panthers to the playoffs when they finally put Boston in the starting line up last season. Matt Ryan and Julio Jones sure remember the side line to side line speed, athleticism, and great angles Boston had against them last year. I am sure they were happy he was not playing so they could launch that bomb 70 yard bomb over Kurt Coleman's head.

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok.

Stewie should be back, so he would take Fozzy's spot on the active list. Wegher would still be inactive. 

CAP would just take the reps that would have gone to Fozzy. May actually be better off as I feel that CAP has the potential to be much better than Fozzy.

Stewie

CAP

Tolbert

That actually could be a formidable running game.

10 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Lol coleman has been a beast this year.  Harper on the other hand...  

15 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

I'd like to see Boston come in in place of Harper and leave Coleman on the field, maybe using him more as an SS and let Boston play center field. Really though I just want Harper off the field if they think the ball will be travelling through the air rather than on the ground.

Archived