• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Seahawks at Vikings

Jeremy Igo

Does anyone think its crazy to draft a kicker in the top 25 of the draft? How many games comes down to the kicker? All the OTAs, all the training camps, all the games, blood, sweat and tears, and all too often a kicker decides who wins and loses.

Hell, it could be argued that the Pats would have 3 less SBs if not for their kicker.

12 minutes ago, FootballMaestro said:

Seattle's, the luckiest son of a bitches in history. And now they will feel they are the team of destiny, after coming through something like this.

Funny. I thought about the kicker feeling the pressure, cause Seattle's just that lucky.But damn. That's me. I'm not the one kicking.

Beat there ass Carolina. These guys suck!

And Collingworth, shut the fug up!

Seattle and Wilson were horrible; but lucky.

The Eagles had "4th and 26" the week before they faced us.

"Teams of Destiny" don't scare me.

4 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Well CAR - SEA is gonna be HUGE.

We win, EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY will know we are for real.

This is the big time folks. 

GO PANTHERS, KEEP POUNDING!!!  DEFEND OUR HOUSE

When we beat them all national media will be talking about is how far the Seahawks have fallen from being NFC Champs and how they beat themselves, yada yada yada.

5 minutes ago, panthertime said:

Turn off the tvs, the radios. All we're going to hear this week is Seattle, Seattle, Seattle. Might as well be Collinsworth singing their praises. Bring it on is all I say. Tune it all out Panthers fans.

It's starting right now with Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy. Man, it's going to be a long week....(of this same song and dance crap)

Uhhhhh.....Harrison picked us.

Archived