• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wine and Cheese crowd?

KillaCamNewton

4 minutes ago, ok2h8pep said:

I wonder what that "KEEP POUNDING" Chant sounds standing on the shield.  It must be awesome.

I think that we should do the chant more.  They could start it during any commercial break but really seem to only do it before the game and then once during the game.

1 hour ago, Doyle said:

The play calling that won us the game?   Yeah the crowd booing our own team would have been brilliant.  

First of all, I dont know where you're going with thinking that our offensive play calling won us the game, it was more pressure by the D-line. The chicken poo play calling almost lost us the game. Secondly, most of my childhood was spent in the Northeast/Midwest. Believe it or not, fans do boo their own team on occasion. Sometimes it is warranted, and there is nothing brilliant about it.

20 minutes ago, w280sax said:

I think that we should do the chant more.  They could start it during any commercial break but really seem to only do it before the game and then once during the game.

I was begging for it when we were playing flat in the 3rd quarter.

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

Not only did the crowd force a false start, but the players didn't even hear the whistle when it was flagged. That is some real 12th man poo.

And we do it in a stadium that's not built to manufacture sound.

Archived