• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manziel, cocaine, shrooms, and a rental home

cardiackat88.

1 minute ago, Bartin said:

Pretty sure his family has cut him off. His dad said recently that he didn't Johnny would live to see his next birthday if he didn't get major help immediately so I highly doubt he is financing his partying.

If that's true then it answers my question.

If I had to fancy an educated guess, I'd say they started with the champagne/alcohol and cocaine, because they go really well together, then moved on to the shrooms. Once you do shrooms or acid everything else is kind of a waste, which would explain the leftover cocaine. I'd wager they finished off the evening after the shrooms wore off with a little bit of weed, and then passed the fug out. 

Sounds a lot like my buddies Vegas bachelor party from 10 years back. 

Or so I've heard. 

I'm thinking started with shrooms,  then moved to champagne alcohol because you get thirsty talking about all the pretty colors.  Then cocaine because what else you gonna do on a purple snowflake mountain covered in sprinkles.

8 minutes ago, Udogg said:

I'm thinking started with shrooms,  then moved to champagne alcohol because you get thirsty talking about all the pretty colors.  Then cocaine because what else you gonna do on a purple snowflake mountain covered in sprinkles.

Lmao

Archived