• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DGB Traded to the Igles

Ricky Spanish

13 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

I would bet DGB played many more snaps than Funch, and probably a fair amount of production in garbage time.

They both started 5 games but DGB did have 102 more snaps than Funchess. And that garbage time production is the same thing I hear people say about Benjamin.

All I'm saying is this could workout for the Eagles not that he's better than Funchess

Titans have Douglass, Matthews, Wright, Hunter and stud TE Walker.

3 very solid rbs and needed o line help because I'm sure they will run the spread more. I expect them to score a lot of points this year.

In fact clip and save this. They will finish top 7 in scoring. Now they can't stop anybody but you get it.

3 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

They both started 5 games but DGB did have 102 more snaps than Funchess. And that garbage time production is the same thing I hear people say about Benjamin.

All I'm saying is this could workout for the Eagles not that he's better than Funchess

Maybe if he gets his head out of his ass.

No one ever questioned his talent. It's his brain, character and work ethic.

Folks might remember the last time we played the Titans he basically stood there and watched an interception when he easily could have fought for the ball (or at least tried to knock it down).

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Folks might remember the last time we played the Titans he basically stood there and watched an interception when he easily could have fought for the ball (or at least tried to knock it down).

It's his work ethic at this point, he hasn't been caught doing anything in over 3 years.  So character is out of the question now.

But work ethic, yeesh.  Dwayne Jarrett anyone?    

35 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

It's pretty surprising tho because last thing I remember is him being pretty promising last year and him getting back into football shape so he must not be getting what those coaches are dishing out. 

On a side note Derrick Henry looks like a stud for them. He's probably gonna destroy our second and third string Saturday. 

Big, fast, agile. Henry is/was a terrific NFL prospect. Wasn't hard to see he had talent. 

3 minutes ago, pstall said:

Titans have Douglass, Matthews, Wright, Hunter and stud TE Walker.

3 very solid rbs and needed o line help because I'm sure they will run the spread more. I expect them to score a lot of points this year.

In fact clip and save this. They will finish top 7 in scoring. Now they can't stop anybody but you get it.

Wright and Hunter have been underachievers since entering the league and aren't even listed as starters anymore. A fifth round pick from UMass is starting opposite Matthews.

Harry Douglas was never anything special. Doubt that's changed.

Their corps was basically so bad that two weeks ago they went out and signed old ass Andre Johnson, even after the lousy season he had last year with the Colts.

Their receivers may be good this year, but honestly it'd surprise me.

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Yes I was cool with drafting him but their was a very vocal crowd here that said he would bust hard like t rich

Only one name really comes to mind as a truly dedicated opponent of his ability but ill let it lie.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well he's kept his character in check for the past 2-3 years so that may not be the problem anymore. 

And I'm sure he wasn't the first nor will he be the last rookie receiver to watch a pick that he could've fought for. 

His work ethic could still be an issue.

33 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Read the Titans board. He came into camp overweight, and has problems running their route tree. Lots of pissed off fans because the guy is so physically talented and think they cut bait wayyy too early for a shitty OL player.

also think they got a new GM over there who apparently is cut throat and are trying to build their lockerroom up. Honestly they are trying to mirror us. 

Makes sense. 

11 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

Well he's kept his character in check for the past 2-3 years so that may not be the problem anymore. 

And I'm sure he wasn't the first nor will he be the last rookie receiver to watch a pick that he could've fought for. 

His work ethic could still be an issue.

Second time I have seen this since Scot posted.....NFL FO's and coaches know about a lot more than what gets put on PFT.

I'm not saying that he had a good or bad attitude, but that could be a reason for the move.

Archived