• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do Panther fans hate more? (Poll)

TheWiz

Who do Panthers fans hate more?   

211 members have voted

1. 1. After 2 Superbowl appearances, who do Panther fans have the most hatred for?

• New England Patriots
    • Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Other

There are alot of teams that are despised by everyone in the NFL. (I'm talking to you Cowboy fans.)

And then there are teams that are despised by Panther fans: (Seahawks, Saints, Falcons, Patriots)

But I get the feeling that Carolina Panther fans still harbor a deep seeded disdain for the New England Patriots which goes back 13 years. Even though the Denver Super Bowl loss may be fresher, I feel like the Patriot loss in 2003 is deeper. Notice the question isn't which Superbowl loss is worse, but which team do we hate more. 

I'm not harping on the past, because I feel good about our future. (Seriously.) But as a Panther fan since 1995, there are only a few teams that I just do not like. And I'm wondering is this the same for others. 

Thoughts?

Love a good hate poll. If the Patriots weren't consistently such dirty cheaters, I'd definitely say the Hawks. But, this is the world we live in, and I would take a dump on Tom Brady's face while he slept if given the chance.

I'd have Indian food that night, if given adequate notice.

Archived