• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason tells Newton to stop being childish

Mr. Scot

Oh shut up. This has become a broken record. People will handle things the way they want to handle them. We're not all wired the same. If this is on your list of worries, you have a little too much time on your hand. Would it make people feel better if he walked out after a win? Mountains out of molehills. Him staying at the podium or changing his dress doesn't have any bearing over what's going on on the football field. 

I love Beason, still do- wish we could have found a role for him on this team because I think he's a great leader 

Someone has to tell Cam to suck it up- you can be mad, you can pout, but part of being the MVP of the league and QB of the team is talking to the media. It's not fair, but it's part of the job

Beason is trying to get his name out there in the media game.

Best easy route to do that? Throw Cam Newton under the bus.

I like Jon, but I don't give a flying fug about press conferences. It damn sure isn't going to make me feel better about being 1-5. All this "act like a man" bs when the guy literally regularly carries this franchise on his back on the field makes me laugh.

Archived