• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are The 2-5 Panthers The Biggest NFC Threat?

Saca312

8 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

I guess it a nevessary evil.  If the site was full of mr scotts the place would be dead. Its weird. I used to not like 15, now hes cool. 

I don't mind a good mix... But when it's repeated negativity and bashing the team, it gets old

Unfortunately I see our tagline as the most talented team to squander the start of a season full of promise.  I'm not saying we can't get hot and the rest of our division can fall apart, but we have put ourselves in a shitty predicament and to me, it's not about the most dangerous 2-5 team, but the team who has done the least with the most.

9 hours ago, Saca312 said:

So, I came across an article recently, mentioning the Panthers as the biggest NFC threat (took long enough):

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/10/nfl-carolina-panthers-arizona-cardinals-cam-newton

What do you guys think? If we repeat our Sunday performance, are we really the most complete team to watch out for in the NFC?

Honestly I'm not sure. We sacked Palmer 8 times, got gifted a free td by the refs and we only won by 10 points against a tired Arizona team we had under the gun from the start. That doesn't scream most dangerous team to me. We still have a long way to go.

31 minutes ago, Manos said:

Honestly I'm not sure. We sacked Palmer 8 times, got gifted a free td by the refs and we only won by 10 points against a tired Arizona team we had under the gun from the start. That doesn't scream most dangerous team to me. We still have a long way to go.

These are world class athletes. I dont buy that they were "tired" simply because they played an extra 15 minutes the week before. They still had 6 days rest

Archived