• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's be real here..

Toolbox

Let's be real: We're going against one of the best fronts in the NFL now in the Rams, and we're without Oher and Kalil.

We're looking good so far from what I'm seeing. Besides a few missed opportunities for the Rams, our defense has been hard. 

Our offense is grinding out as much as possible with Kalil and Oher out, and it's a good sight to see. This game gives me superbowl feels where the defense is just fast and powerful. It'll be tough, but we could pull out fine.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Let's be real: We're going against one of the best fronts in the NFL now in the Rams, and we're without Oher and Kalil.

We're looking good so far from what I'm seeing. Besides a few missed opportunities for the Rams, our defense has been hard. 

Our offense is grinding out as much as possible with Kalil and Oher out, and it's a good sight to see. This game gives me superbowl feels where the defense is just fast and powerful. It'll be tough, but we could pull out fine.

It's Gettleman's fault that Kalil and oher are hurt.  Just ask CPK or NCTarheel

Archived