• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WFNZ Host Goes Full Tard On Igo

L-TownCat

16 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

> Radio dude says hits weren't illegal

> Igo tweets the vid, says radio dude is blind or trolling

> Huddlers roast radio dude

> E-peen measuring contest

If the hits were against Brady I am sure he would of found them illegal. Brady is sneezed on and a flag is thrown.

this radio dude is just click baiting, trying to get some content and attention.  Don't do what he wants.  He is trolling.

that said, I did lmao over this

Jeremy Igo Retweeted Nathan Conley

Interesting embellishment here, but I can agree I am not good at radio. We have that in common.

Jeremy Igo added,

Nathan Conley @NathanConley
A show Igo couldn't wait to come on. Asked to be a regular guest. Had him on once... The rest is history. https://twitter.com/carolinahuddle/status/795649133231022080 

5 minutes ago, Don137 said:

If the hits were against Brady I am sure her would of found them illegal. Brady is sneezed on and a flag is thrown.

I don't know anymore. Way most armchair analysts tell it helmet-to-helmet hits are all gravy as long you shrug a little on the way.

He did it to me last year too. Insisted that I called the news to report that they were hosting an Eagles tailgate at the Doghouse. I told him I didn't call the news and he said he knew for a fact I did. I could never figure out how he knew for a fact that I did something  I didn't do. 

I saved all the Tweets for a rainy day. 

9 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Doesn't he know that this place single handily won the Panthers the NFL.com greatest uniform of all time contest and completely demoralized the self-proclaimed great, THE Dave Dameshek?

Watching Dameshek create alts and come on here having a meltdown was one of my favorite huddle moments ever. We had Jesus Crust make an appearance and all kinds of crazy poo.

Archived