• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Actual answers on Oher.

Jeremy Igo

Feel awful for him. I'm sure he's extremely upset that he can't seem to progress and be with the team. As others have said, he needs to retire. No point in putting yourself in a position to get another one.

As for the Panthers, it sucks to lose Mike, who it seems we thought we could have a few years of decent play from at LT while we search for another. It might be a good thing for us too though. Whether Mike retires or not, G-Man will have to make a move and if Mike retires, then we'll have to make a bigger move/investment. Depending on where we end up in the draft this year, we could be in a place to grab an OT round 1 and we need to do it unless we know the guy is a bust.

Most of our draft resources need to go towards finding an LT.

30 minutes ago, CRA said:

2008 IMO was the last time we started two legit OTs for the majority of a season.  Heck, they were better than legit.   I think Otah put in 13 games with Gross and they both had Pro Bowlish seasons 

Otah always hurt deep down. A monster when he actually played 

Otah was definitely an all pro if he could have stayed healthy.  Dude was a mauling sob

Neuropsychologist here.   I work in Stroke and TBI recovery and rehabilitation.  A big red flag is his continued experience with visuomotor abilities.   Makes me think he experienced some unnoticed micro-hemorrhaging.   This does not tend to persist with simple contusions.

I never hate to be the bearer of bad news,  but if this hasn't dissipated within 3 months,  it may be permanent. 

2 hours ago, CRA said:

2008 IMO was the last time we started two legit OTs for the majority of a season.  Heck, they were better than legit.   I think Otah put in 13 games with Gross and they both had Pro Bowlish seasons 

Otah always hurt deep down. A monster when he actually played 

I have it on good authority that Otah had a weakness for fast food and that was the reason for his early demise.

33 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins PhD said:

Neuropsychologist here.   I work in Stroke and TBI recovery and rehabilitation.  A big red flag is his continued experience with visuomotor abilities.   Makes me think he experienced some unnoticed micro-hemorrhaging.   This does not tend to persist with simple contusions.

I never hate to be the bearer of bad news,  but if this hasn't dissipated within 3 months,  it may be permanent. 

Hoping for the best...for his life, not for football.

Archived