• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFF TOPIC: Tyreek Hill the new Steve Smith?

Cam's New Arm

3 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Hill averages like 10 yards per catch, Smitty probably like 14-15.

Look at his QB though. I'm not saying he's the new Smitty, because he's not, but no one will get big numbers in that KC offense without major YAC.

Only one 89. But, I don't think there's any way you can crap on Hill. I actually thought "Smitty, minus the physicality" last night as I watched the game. I don't know about his hops, but he appears athletic enough. He is explosive  IF he only averages around 10 ypc, it's more because that's the type of offense that KC plays. Hill runs great routes, is a threat to take it home every time he touches the ball, and, according to the announcer, is the fastest man in the NFL so far this year (I assume based on next gen stats). He's not Steve Smith---doesn't have the physicality or the attitude---but he seems like he has the potential to be a really special player. 

On 12/4/2016 at 2:26 PM, FootballLivesMatter said:

Only thing that comes close to being Smitty89 that I've seen is Smitty89 himself mother fugger!!!!

stay off the damn drugs!!! 89 would punch you straight in the face if he saw this damn comparison! 

Dumbass 

How is this guy still able to post? Don't blatant insults warrant at least a warning? Literally nobody takes you seriously so if you want to troll at least keep name-calling out of it. 

9 hours ago, top dawg said:

Only one 89. But, I don't think there's any way you can crap on Hill. I actually thought "Smitty, minus the physicality" last night as I watched the game. I don't know about his hops, but he appears athletic enough. He is explosive  IF he only averages around 10 ypc, it's more because that's the type of offense that KC plays. Hill runs great routes, is a threat to take it home every time he touches the ball, and, according to the announcer, is the fastest man in the NFL so far this year (I assume based on next gen stats). He's not Steve Smith---doesn't have the physicality or the attitude---but he seems like he has the potential to be a really special player. 

This was my thought as well... and the reason for the thread.

He ain't Smitty but that extra something is there.

Archived