• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Redskins: What Deadskin Fans Are Saying

Saca312

15 hours ago, Judo Thoreau said:

During RG3's impressive run in his rookie season, I happened to walk by a table in a restaurant where a redskin fan and his date (I guess) were sitting. He was basically gushing over Griffin's greatness on and off the field, saying things like "Cowboys fans might not like RG3, but they have to respect him."

She was just sitting there, staring blankly at the table, contemplating any possible way to escape. This is how it feels to interact with a Redskins fan. 

OMG I was in DC for a job interview after his surgery and they were gushing how he was superman and coming back early.  How he and how he was the greatest player ever to wear the uniform.   It was sickening.

I get that "us against the world" and "no one respect us" pumps people up, but it's BS and you gotta get over yourself. If you go the forum that you linked (which I personally don't like), no one is disrespecting the panthers. Most people on the redskins fan site are picking the redskins (go figure) but most of them are calling it a very close game and there are a good amount of people picking the panthers. Vegas has us -5 right now so it's not like they're being unreasonable

The "look-a-like" thread is something they do over there every week for many years, so again sorry, nothing special about the panthers.

To the game: I think it will be a pretty good shoot out. The Redskins will have no ability to stop cam on 3rd down, so it will really come down to whether or not you guys make a mistake and stall your own drive. I think our offense can score on anyone but we shall see.

Redskins need the game to stay relevant so the hope is the play tough for the home crowd.

On 12/13/2016 at 0:05 AM, Judo Thoreau said:

During RG3's impressive run in his rookie season, I happened to walk by a table in a restaurant where a redskin fan and his date (I guess) were sitting. He was basically gushing over Griffin's greatness on and off the field, saying things like "Cowboys fans might not like RG3, but they have to respect him."

She was just sitting there, staring blankly at the table, contemplating any possible way to escape. This is how it feels to interact with a Redskins fan. 

oh yes, the prospect of finally having a legit quarterback was definitely exciting in skins land.  i knew a redskins fan who actually bought his home, away, and alternate jerseys after his rookie year.

i went back and watched a bunch of his games after the 2012 season was over and tended to agree with those saying he was more a product of shanahan's system than a mobile tom brady or whatever was being said as the hype surrounding him reached a fever pitch.  i've still got a chapped ass over the hatchet jobs that held up griffin as the "anti-cam newton" even though it would eventually come out that he was actually an uncoachable douche and his teammates hated him.

9 hours ago, redskins3D said:

I get that "us against the world" and "no one respect us" pumps people up, but it's BS and you gotta get over yourself. If you go the forum that you linked (which I personally don't like), no one is disrespecting the panthers. Most people on the redskins fan site are picking the redskins (go figure) but most of them are calling it a very close game and there are a good amount of people picking the panthers. Vegas has us -5 right now so it's not like they're being unreasonable

The "look-a-like" thread is something they do over there every week for many years, so again sorry, nothing special about the panthers.

To the game: I think it will be a pretty good shoot out. The Redskins will have no ability to stop cam on 3rd down, so it will really come down to whether or not you guys make a mistake and stall your own drive. I think our offense can score on anyone but we shall see.

Redskins need the game to stay relevant so the hope is the play tough for the home crowd.

I feel like you thought this was an attack against being a fan of the redskins.

Usually, Igo makes this kind of thread "what (insert team here) fans are saying" but recently I've been doing it. It's just a cool way of letting Panther fans know what they're saying, and joking around about it. I've recently started doing it as well, and it's nothing against Skin fans.

TL;DR- There's been threads about this for other teams as well. Nothing special, just trash talking and fun.

Ima watch the game, possibly with Skins fans as they're the majority here & quite a few friends a big fans. Not expecting the Panthers to win, I expected that weeks 1,3-4... not any more.... I never want them to lose but I'm realistic in what this year is & the lack of what can be accomplished... At the least, get Greg his record 3rd, I mean damn....

Fug what they got to say, they're just words... i do want a win, that blown 21-0 lead still burns, as does Carolinas 1st home loss in Ericsson, IIRC...  thanks for Stephen Davis, don't think they've beaten us since we traded for him....

Archived