• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets hear your MNF Predictions

Catufb85

though some in this thread say we don't have much to fight for or willpower, I actually think they will be focused as the whole story line since beginning of the season was mark on your calendar 12/19/16 Norman vs Panthers.  I think the guys will be motivated to face Norman with all the smack hes be talking, whether merited or not.  With the Cam and Norman scuffle form last offseason to the immense chat about our GM from Norman.  I see this as a very personal game and think the Panthers would love nothing more than to send the Redskins and Norman packing.

I'd like to say we will win but our record in prime time games is pretty poor.  Washington has something to play for  

Maybe KB shows up with some pride and plays lights out against Norman  

Hoping for the best expecting the worst. 

also our record against disgruntled players no longer here sucks.  We put no effort up against  Smitty. I'm afraid the same could happen tonight 

I predict lots of whining and griping for at least another week...

But I assume we're talking final score. Since my fantasy team has both Cousins and Crowder while my opponent has Reed, I see a 13-10 loss with Reed getting the TD. It would be fitting on so many fronts.

2 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

I'd like to say we will win but our record in prime time games is pretty poor.  Washington has something to play for and I think our guys are making vacay plans. 

Hoping for the best expecting the worst. 

also our record against disgruntled players no longer here sucks.  We put no effort up against  Smitty. I'm afraid the same could happen tonight 

Ron and Cam era has never made vacation plans in December.  They have played some of there best ball in December and often when they have little reason to.

51 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Panthers win on a last second FG.

Have you seen Gano attempt last second FG's? Glad you have some confidence in him, I sure don't. 

I hope it's a close game, but I won't be pissed if we lose. I'm tired of this typical Panther BS where we lose our we out of the playoffs early and then win our way out of a good draft pick / needed firing of a coach.

Redskins - 33

Panthers - 30

if the team ever wanted to send a message to management on their feelings on letting Norman walk, tonight is the night.  If Norman has a career night you can bet your ass hes gonna be receiving an assist from his former team.  However, If Carolina comes out and doesn't pull any punches, then one can believe that this team strongly supports the decisions made.

OR

I'm just drunk

3 hours ago, Panther49er said:

Have you seen Gano attempt last second FG's? Glad you have some confidence in him, I sure don't. 

I hope it's a close game, but I won't be pissed if we lose. I'm tired of this typical Panther BS where we lose our we out of the playoffs early and then win our way out of a good draft pick / needed firing of a coach.

Redskins - 33

Panthers - 30

I have seen everything this season.  Time for him to have his moment.  He has been kicking well.

6 hours ago, ladypanther said:

I have seen everything this season.  Time for him to have his moment.  He has been kicking well.

Calling on Gano to win a game, isn't that far fetched to me. He has been on quite the roll lately. 14 out of his last 15. In todays NFL? Sure he may be upgradeable, but that upgrade is not easy to find. IMO, there are precious few GREAT FG Kickers. For what we want Gano fills the bill.

Just wanted to offer a counterpoint to your first responder. Although, by the time you read this, you will know that he did miss another FG tonight. But, all in all, he was his usual solid self. And I can live with that.

9 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Calling on Gano to win a game, isn't that far fetched to me. He has been on quite the roll lately. 14 out of his last 15. In todays NFL? Sure he may be upgradeable, but that upgrade is not easy to find. IMO, there are precious few GREAT FG Kickers. For what we want Gano fills the bill.

Just wanted to offer a counterpoint to your first responder. Although, by the time you read this, you will know that he did miss another FG tonight. But, all in all, he was his usual solid self. And I can live with that.

missing a 30-something yarder is solid. yeah buddy

4 minutes ago, cptx said:

missing a 3something yarder is solid. yeah buddy

Picking out a single miss, and ignoring all the makes? Solid rebuttal.

Every Kicker misses. Gano has been on a great roll lately. Counting tonight he is 17 for his last 19. Yeah, that's dang solid in my book.

lol, by the by. What is a 3somthing yarder anyway? Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I tried not to, but obviously, I just had to. You got in such a hurry to jump on me, your fingers got in the way. Dang fingers anywho. lol

Archived