• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Bowl Rosters announced

bigdog10

26 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

150 yards?  doing what?  running on the field??

Seaaon stats for the three guys mentioned in this thread:

John Kuhn (Saints) 17 rushes for 34 yards, 15 receptions for 63 yards, 5 touchdowns

Patrick DiMarco (Falcons) 0 rushes for 0 yards, 6 receptions for 46 yards, 1 return for 14 yards, 1 touchdown

Mike Tolbert (Panthers) 31 rushes for 87 yards, 10 receptions for 72 yards, 1 touchdown

So if people just checked the stats, other than scoring Tolbert is indeed the leader.

(unbelievable as that may sound)

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Seaaon stats for the three guys mentioned in this thread:

John Kuhn (Saints) 17 rushes for 34 yards, 15 receptions for 63 yards, 5 touchdowns

Patrick DiMarco (Falcons) 0 rushes for 0 yards, 6 receptions for 46 yards, 1 return for 14 yards, 1 touchdown

Mike Tolbert (Panthers) 31 rushes for 87 yards, 10 receptions for 72 yards, 1 touchdown

So if people just checked the stats, other than scoring Tolbert is indeed the leader.

(unbelievable as that may sound)

Not much competition I see. Though 31 rushes for 87 yards, that's 0.35 yards per rush.

1 hour ago, TN05 said:

Larry Fitzerald got in one year with 800 yards and four touchdowns. He's obviously a great player and that was more for QB issues that year, but reputation definitely got him in.

Same token, Tolbert has 150 yards this season and one touchdown. Name me one other NFC fullback. Can't? Well, that's why Tolbert got in. Reputation.

Yea, definitely some truth to that but I believe he leads the league in receptions. That's noteworthy. 

Edit- referring to Fitz. 

Archived