• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Panthers Rescind DT Kawann Short's Franchise Tag

Saca312

Gettleman is showing no mercy. After the Josh Norman fiasco last year, everyone assumed Gettleman wouldn't try this stunt again.

Think again.

According to sources, the Panthers have decided Kawann Short wasn't worth the wait. After not signing the Franchise tag for nearly a month, the Panthers decided Kawann Short was really not going to play this year, and rescinded the tag:

http://www.latlmes.com/breaking/panthers-rescind-dt-kawann-shorts-franchise-tag-1

They did it again.

This Saturday, the Carolina Panthers announced they have rescinded Kawann Short's Franchise Tag.

I'm personally surprised by this move. I don't know if Butler is ready to take on Short's role just yet, but I certainly hope it he steps up.

Maybe Gettleman drafts a DT in the first?

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Bogart said:

Nah but Jimmies get rustled too easy around here.  Some can't take a joke to save their lives.

Oh and fug the Saints.  That is all.

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain Igo has a pretty strong stance on these silly April fools threads. 

I would return the fug your team statement, but @Montsta trying to catch me slipping!

Archived